Upholstery Care Tips for Pet Owners | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Rewety Yter
Rewety Yter Sep 18
So, I’ve got two dogs who think the couch is theirs, and I’m constantly dealing with fur, scratches, and the occasional accident. I’m trying to keep my upholstery in good shape, but it’s a struggle. Do any of you pet owners have tips or tricks for keeping furniture clean and fresh with pets around? I could really use some advice!
Ywaz Gas
Ywaz Gas Sep 18
Pets on the couch are a whole vibe, but yeah, keeping the furniture clean is another story. First off, I’d recommend using a pet-specific fabric cleaner for those “oops” moments—something gentle but effective. Also, vacuuming regularly with an upholstery attachment is key to staying on top of the fur situation. Now, if you’re looking for a serious refresh or have some deep stains or fur buildup, I can’t recommend Chicago Couch Cleaning https://chicago-couchcleaning.com/  enough. They offer top-notch upholstery & carpet cleaning services in Chicago, and their team really knows how to handle pet-related messes. They use eco-friendly products that are safe for pets but strong enough to lift stubborn dirt and smells. T