Online courses | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Boss
Boss May 13
I'm really open to exploring new topics and skills through online learning. Does anyone have suggestions for particularly unique, engaging, or thought-provoking online course offerings in the United States? I'm curious to hear about interesting subjects or training programs people have come across.
Asta
Asta May 13
While I don't have specific course recommendations myself, I vaguely recall someone mentioning an online school that seemed to offer a diverse range of programs. You could potentially browse https://elvtr.com/ - if I'm remembering correctly, their website highlighted various courses spanning different innovative fields and topics. Of course, you'd need to look through the details yourself to see if any of their offerings pique your interest. It's just something I happened to stumble upon before, so I can't personally endorse the quality or provide much insight. But it might be worth exploring that site further if you're open to checking out unique online learning opportunities across a variety of subjects. Just a thought based on a prior encounter, but I'd encourage you to fully vet any program before pursuing it.