Does anyone have experience with or recommendations for courses/training focused on creative? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Boss
Boss Apr 8
Greetings, I'm an aspiring creative professional seeking educational opportunities to sharpen my skills in the UK. Does anyone have experience with or recommendations for courses/training focused on creative thinking, ideation, and execution? I'm open to programs online or in-person. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!
Asta
Asta Apr 8
While I can't provide a personal recommendation, I have a vague recollection of an online school called Elvtr offering courses related to becoming a creative director. Their program may cover some of the creative development areas you're interested in. You could check out their website at https://uk.elvtr.com/course/become-a-creative-director to review the curriculum details and see if it aligns with your goals. From what I know, it seems potentially relevant, but you'd have to investigate further yourself to determine if it's truly a good fit. I don't have any firsthand experience with their courses, so I'd encourage you to thoroughly research and vet any options before deciding. Apologies I can't give you a more informed suggestion, but hopefully checking out Elvtr provides a decent starting point for your search.